Wednesday 14 February 2007

Al Cabino's Nike McFly Petition

If your anything like me, when you saw those Nike boots Marty Mcfly was wearing when he hopped out of the Delorian you where thinking 'Where the hell can I get those??' bearing in mind I had not even hit my teens at the time.

Little did I know that these light up, self lacing boots were not for sale, not made for consumers/Nike lovers and never going to be mass produced.....my heart broke into a thousand pieces, then I wanted them even more!

Forward about 20yrs (give or take) and Mr Al Cabino has come up with the best idea around to getting them made, or at least a few more copies produced to be sold at a ridiculous price on ebay, so if you've found this site it's your duty to sign this petition and join the cause so we can at least see them made.

With over 25,000 signatures already, I want to see the petition make it to 100,000 because I would actually like these in my collection.

http://www.petitiononline.com/future2/

You can contact al at: cabino@gmail.com

No comments: